Cut Your Own Christmas Tree
At Triadelphia Lake View Farm (TLV) we offer several different varieties of live trees for you to choose from.
We offer: Douglas Fir, Canaan Fir, ConColor Fir, Balsam Fir, White Pine, Blue Spruce and White Spruce.
We have a special visitor in Santa's Workshop, he visits us on Saturday and Sunday from 10 am - 4 pm, stop in and get your picture with him and make sure you tell him everything you want!
The Dayton 4H Club also has a stand in the warming hut where you can purchase homemade snacks, hot dogs, and warm drinks.
We are open: Monday - Thursday from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm. and Friday-Sunday from 9:00 am. to 5:00 pm.
Pre-opening without Santa is November 17-18, 2012.
Regular Hours start Friday, November 23, 2012 through December 23, 2012.
Santa comes and visits the farm Saturday and Sunday from 10 am - 4 pm, stop in and get your picture taken with him. Don't forget to look around at the handmade wreaths, crafts, ornaments and Christmas Tree Stands.
At Triadelphia Lake View Farm we offer quality trees at competitive prices.
We accept payment in Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard.
2012 Price List: * Prices Subject to change
* All prices are subject to MD. sales tax. Prices are subject to change.
* Live tree prices are based on the type of tree that you cut down! From one foot to ten feet, the price is the same!
At Triadelphia Lake View Farm (TLV) we provide a wide variety of services to help make your visit with us a pleasure.
Our services include tree shaking and bailing (free of charge), and the complimentary use of our wagons and saws.
Important Tree Care Information:
* When you bring a tree indoors, cut 1/2 inch off of the trunk base and place it in a tree stand that holds plenty of water.
* Always keep your tree well supplied with water. Trees may use several quarts of water a day.
* Never let the water level fall below the base of the tree. If this occurs, the cut end will seal over with dry sap, preventing water uptake.
* If you don't plan to put the tree up right away, cut 1/2 inch off of the base, put the tree in a bucket of water and stand it in a shady place.
* Never place your tree near any type of heat source.